Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It was lovely while it lasted

Well, the Destinations Inn was absolutely wonderful. They present you with a bottle of Sparkling Cidar on ice in your room, along with 2 pieces of Cheesecake in the fridge upon check in. In the morning they bring Fruit and Yogurt parfaits, and 2 warm Cinnamon rolls along with your choice of 2 different beverages. It is really a great retreat we stayed in the Alaska room with the cabin style room and rocked tub surround. This is second stay there in the past year, the Athens rooms was amazing also. Our plan for next year is the Paris suite, you can shower under the Eiffel Tower. I am getting excited this week the snow really started melting and the sun was actually shining I finally got to take the plastic off my big living room window so I can finally see out of it again. Things are always crazy, today while doing laundry my dryer wouldn't turn on and I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I have to go get our monthly groceries tonight so that we can actually eat what I have planned for the rest of the week. Ugh!!! I hate grocery shopping. It was a great weekend, now back to reality, what a bummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment