Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's frustrating

I am getting surgery again next month April 13th. I really hope that this will fix the headache problems that I have been having. Tomorrow I get to go with my Aunt to find out if she has a form of Leukemia. I am not sure how I feel about this. It feels like things just keep getting piled on. Emotionally I am all over the place. Up one day, down the next. It was 4 months ago this week that my mother died. It seems for everyone else that time is going super fast. For me, it feels that it is in slow motion. I feel like I am walking and living under water and moving against the current. Things that used to take me minutes is now taking me hours. Things that used to be automatic are now not. Life isn't what it used to be that is for sure. Today is a pretty busy day, for me at least. I had my doctors appointment this morning, don't you just love hour long waits. Then he said that surgery would be the best option and that this time the chance of re-surgery is only 10%. I pray that he is correct and that this will be the solution I have been hoping for. Then at 1:00 I had to go help decorate the church for the Enrichment Relief Society Birthday party tonight at 7:00. Matthew fell off the stage, within the first 15 mintues and spend 20 minutes crying. Now I finally got Matthew down for his nap and pray that the kids are quiet when they get home so he gets a little rest. And truth be known I need the quiet time. I am really happy that I don't have to worry about my Chorister calling anymore. I still have 3 others so I am still busy. Life is getting scary. HBO is showing a series about Polygamy and they are having an episode that shows the temple ceremony and clothing. I think that this is in extremely poor taste and unfortunate that people find this entertaining. Hopefully things start to slow down and life gets easier. Yeah right!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery again. I hope this time it works. Love, ya. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete