Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They don't know what they are doing.....

Well, had another doctor's appointment this morning and shocker. My doctor made a mistake. Now it will be a question whether or not he get's to pay or fix the problem without charge. Yeah right. I had surgery 4 weeks ago and have been taking antibiotics for that amount of time. I had another checkup today and he seems to think that I have an infection in my right sinus, but wanted to verify it with another CT scan. Amazing, I have a third sinus cavity that isn't really suppose to be there and now he is talking of another operation. How can you miss a third cavity if it isn't suppose to be there wouldn't it be pretty obvious??? So right now I am angry and the incompetence of most doctors is enough to make you better just for spite. I am looking forward to tomorrow night. My husband and I are finally going to have a night to ourselves with no children. Hallalujah, we are going to stay at the Destinations Inn tomorrow night and enjoy having some alone time, along with dinner at Olive Garden. I am super excited for the break. We are going to the cannery on Saturday for our Ward activity and hope to keep our food storage going this year. All in all things are interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment