Friday, April 3, 2009

5 months.......

This week is the 5 month mark of my mother's collapse at Sam's Club. So many people say grief gets easier. Nobody is handling the loss very well. My entire family is struggling with her not being around to keep us all sane.
This weekend is the 179th General Conference for the Church. I am interested in seeing what important talks and thoughts of the general authorities are going to be in these "crazy" times. I am currently updating my 72 hour kits and trying to get my food storage organized and written down so that I know exactly what I have and how much.
Marcia is leaving Hawaii tonight and getting home tomorrow. She isn't going to enjoy the scenery. We got 4 inches of snow today. Isn't reality annoying!!!!!!
Illegitimus non-carborundum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment